On Saturday the 5th of May we did a Radio Interview on South East Radio. Some of the information provided in the Interview would be some help if you were going to develop a website for the first time or analyse whether your own website is working or not.
Some of the Questions that we went through on the show were:
- Why do some websites work and others not?
- What is the Google keyword tool used for?
- How can companies improve their sites ranking on Google?
- What does Google rank your site on the basis of?
- How important is it to have videos on your website?
- What skills should you look for in a web designer?
- What is WordPress and why does it rank so well on Google?
- Talk to me about Search Engine Optimisation.
- What are Business Directory Submissions and how effective are they?
- Does Social Media Marketing work or does it depend on the sector?
- What is Pay Per Click Advertising and how does it work?
- Explain the term Network Advertising to me?
- How useful are Google analytics and insights?
- Would you recommend that companies should engage in Blogging?
- What are the benefits to business owners of using LinkedIn?
Check out the full interview here: Karl Fitzpatrick interviews Jennifer O’Brien from 2Cubed Web Design