- Financial assistance for businesses to build a presence and trade more online
- Up to €2,500 available or up to 50% of this coming from your business
- Businesses that have already received an online trading voucher previously are eligible to apply for a second voucher
The LEO Trading Online Voucher scheme has been in place for a number of years and has offered thousands of businesses the funding to start or help with trading online. The good news is that the scheme is continuing on into 2023.
With Covid-19 hitting many businesses over the last three years, the 2021/2022 scheme was a fantastic way to build online platforms as many businesses looked to get an eCommerce element in place. The vouchers are worth up to €2,500 or up to 50% of the total (whichever is less).
In order to apply and be eligible for the scheme this year, you must:
- Be trading for at least six months
- Employ between 1 and 10 staff
- Attend a Trading Online Seminar with your Local Enterprise Office
How can the Trading Online Voucher be used?
- Launch your new online shop with an e-commerce website or upgrade your existing one
- Get digitalisation consultancy and specialist IT advice
- Add booking systems and online payments or to your existing website
- Develop an app
- Online advertising online
- For a subscription to a retail platform solution
More information on the scheme can be found here.
You can apply online to the LEO Trading Online Voucher from your Local Enterprise Office.
If you have any questions on this scheme, please reach out to us in the same channels as you normally would:
Technical Support – firstname.lastname@example.org