Did you know you could be eligible for up to €2,500 off the cost of a new website?
The LEO Trading Online Voucher has proven to be a huge success for many of 2Cubed’s clients in the past.
The Trading Online Voucher scheme offered by local enterprise offices has proven to be a great support to many businesses and start ups as many have been awarded grants up to €2500 to help grow their business.
The purpose behind the Trading Online Voucher scheme is to not only provide financial assistance up to €2500 to aid businesses to trade online but also to provide training and advice on how best your respective business can operate and thrive successfully in an online environment.
Who is eligible to apply for a Trading Online Voucher?
- The vouchers are targeted at businesses that have a limited online trading presence
- less than 10 employees
- turnover less than €2 million
- applicants must be registered and trading for minimum of 12 months
The Trading Online Voucher is used regularly by businesses for:
- IT consultation;
- Development or upgrade of an e-commerce website;
- Implementing Online payments or booking systems;
- Purchase of Internet related software;
- Purchase of online advertising (this purchase cannot make up any more than 30% of approved Voucher costs and can only be drawn down in one payment phase);
- Developing an app (or multi-platform webpages)
- Implementing a digital marketing strategy i.e. Social media marketing;
- Consultation with ICT experts for early stage adopters of online strategy;
- Training/skills development specifically to establish and manage an online trading activity.
Download the Trading Online Voucher Application Form
To download the Trading Online Voucher application form click here.
If you would like your company to benefit from the Trading Online Voucher which covers for funding up to 50% of your expenditure, please contact 2Cubed for more details. You can call us on 01-9058114 or 051-440425, email firstname.lastname@example.org or else get in touch using the live chat on our website!