- Financial assistance for small businesses to expand and trade more online
- Up to €2,500 available with just 10% of this coming from your business as co-funding
- Businesses that have already received an online trading voucher previously are eligible to apply for a second voucher
The LEO Trading Online Voucher scheme has been in place for a number of years and has offered thousands of businesses the funding to start or help with trading online.
The scheme has been a great success and a vital access to much needed funding for many small businesses. Our previous post on this topic outlined exactly what was on offer in regards to this – https://2cubed.ie/blog/leo-trading-online-voucher/.
Due to the ongoing situation regarding Covid-19, the Local Enterprise office have expanded this scheme to help businesses who meet the criteria further. In order to qualify for the funding, you must:
- Have a limited or no eCommerce presence at all
- Have 10 or less employees
- Have a turnover of less than €2 million
- Must be trading for at least 6 months
In addition to this, 90% of the total amount is now available through this scheme. This means a new website or adding eCommerce to your website may only cost you €250. This is an excellent incentive particularly with footfall dropping to almost record lows. The funding can be used for areas such as IT consultation, development or upgrade of an eCommerce website, implementing a digital marketing strategy and much more.
This applies to applicants who apply between now and September 30th 2020.You can find out more here https://www.localenterprise.ie/Discover-Business-Supports/Trading-Online-Voucher-Scheme-/. If you are looking to apply for the scheme, please click here to find details for your local enterprise office – https://www.localenterprise.ie/Find-Your-Local-Enterprise-Office
Alternatively, you can download the application form HERE.
If you have any questions on this scheme, please reach out to us in the same channels as you normally would:
Technical Support – email@example.com