- Financial assistance for businesses to build a presence and trade more online
- Up to €2,500 available with just 50% of this coming from your business
- Businesses that have already received an online trading voucher previously are eligible to apply for a second voucher
The LEO Trading Online Voucher scheme has been in place for a number of years and has offered thousands of businesses the funding to start or help with trading online. The good news is that the scheme is continuing on into 2021.
With Covid-19 hitting many businesses last year, the 2020 scheme was a fantastic way to build online platforms as many businesses looked to get an eCommerce element in place. The vouchers are worth up to €2,500 or up to 50% of the total (whichever is less).
In order to apply and be eligible for the scheme this year, you must:
– Be trading for at least six months
– Employ between 1 and 10 staff
– Attend a Trading Online Seminar with your Local Enterprise Office
More information on the scheme can be found here – https://www.localenterprise.ie/Wexford/Financial-Supports/Trading-Online-Voucher/
You can download the LEO Trading Online Voucher application form by clicking here.